Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Partying All Night Has A New Meaning...



It's 1:06 am. 
Maleigha has been giving me hell. 
She's whining and crying and throwing a serious temper tantrum right now. 
I've talked to her, sung songs with her.. held her, rocked her...
She just isn't really interested in sleep tonight. 
We've been doing this since 11 PM.. 
And it's great and all until mommy's eyes start to get gritty and heavy

1:18am
She's so tired and sleepy, she's crying with her eyes closed, lol. 
She's not even really crying... she's making a crying sound, verrrry softly with her eyes shut.
Every once in awhile, she'll open them and let out a loud wail, like it's really hurting her to go to sleep...
She'll have a whole "conversation (or 2 or 3) with you before she even considers sleep an option
Then she stares at her chubby little hands and plays with her fingers until she's cross eyed from exhaustion,,
STILL not giving sleep the slightest of interests
 I swear she has fallen asleep with her eyes open
When she starts snoring, I shut them for her..
This has happened twice and hopefully never again because it's a little disconcerting, lol
The more noise and interaction around her, the better she sleeps but she cries hysterically before falling asleep.. 
I guess out of fear that she'll miss something
My little curious Stinker Binker
She's starting to crawl with assistance... so she likes to put her arms on my tummy and feet on the bed so she can push/crawl up her way up to my face
She gets reeeeallly close and I move my face away from hers with my eyes shut
She surprised me the other night though, because every time I moved my face she inched her way back up until we were eyelid to eyeball, lol
I guess she wasn't too fond of my eyes being shut because she gabbed my lips and screeched at me, haha
It really hurt but I laughed because I love that she now knows what to do with her hands and I love that she knows how to express her emotions through USING her hands
Everyday she does something new and though it might seem simple and slight to the normal person, it makes me bubble over with joy and happiness. 
Especially when she learned to giggle.
I'll do anything to make her laugh
It's my new favorite sound!
That and when she's "talking"
Her little eyebrows go together and she puts on her serious face and looks at you with her serious eyes and coos and talks until her little heart is content. 
I talk back to her and sometimes forget that she's not even speaking my language, this can go on anywhere from 45 minutes until and hour
<3 it!

1:53
Anyways, I hear her snoring, so I'm assuming she's asleep... 
That's DEFINITELY my cue to turn in!
Goodnight


No comments:

Post a Comment