Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hello... Goodmorning

Well, Maleigha DID wake up as soon as I shut my eyes... 

And as soon as I shut my eyes AGAIN, He woke me up

Then Maleigha.. then the boys...

I heard Brandon and J.D taking off down the drive way... dont ask me how.

Normally with B, the 2 year old, the more noise you hear, the LESS he's into



I heard the little chitter chatter of B and J and on a whim, decided to poke my head out of the window... 

B, the wild child... the "blink-and-you'll-miss-him"... The energizer bunny... 

Was in a full fledged gallop down the drive way with J along for the ride...
Conversation following left me scratching my head

"B! What are you DOING!? Come BACK down the drive way NOW"

"Dwiveway?Now?Dwiveway?"

"YES!! Bring Jay with you.. Jay you have no shoes on! Where are your shoes?"


Huh?
Shoes?
HUH?
SHOES?
::Scratches head:: Huuuuh?
JAY!! 
huh?
B, Where's your mom??
Outshide
Umm.. WHERE outside?
Outshide...she outshide
Kris?
Yeah...
I thought about this after I got back in the bed... annnnd... 
REALLY??








No comments:

Post a Comment